About the position
As part of engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products.
- Gather requirements for new payment integrations and product features, plan and code the implementation and manage its rollout.
- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions.
You'll need experience with
- Building ruby scalable and maintainable code.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Object-oriented developer tools.
- C++ knowledge.
- Non-Relational databases as Mongodb or Redis.
- Three or more years of experience building web applications.
- You are a “hands-on” developer that can execute and achieve results.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Strong personal ethics, stress management, good working under pressure and being able to deliver in short time.
- Excellent skills managing customer cases and work with the customer support department to solve them.
How to apply
A write up explaining who you are as a programmer. Some questions you might want to address:
- What projects have you enjoyed working on?
- What motivates you?
- What surprising things have you learned about yourself since starting to program?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, Behance, Dribbble, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, etc).